Saturday, November 22, 2014

What do we have to post today? More awards!!

Because you are all so fabulous, you've been creating great new awards!! So, we were nominated for a few more.
First is the Winter Wonders Tag created by Olivia the Geek at AG Geeks!! Thank you so much Olivia! If you haven't visited her blog yet, you should; she's amazingly talented :)
Here are the rules:

-Nominate an awesome fellow blogger who you think would have fun answering wintery questions. Don't forget to leave a comment on your nominee's blog that lets them know they have been nominated! You can nominate three to five people.

-Answer the five questions below.

-Copy and paste these guidelines before your post.

-Tagbacks are allowed.

-Have fun!
1. What is your favorite part of winter?
Ginny: Ooh, getting to stay inside and read and wearing sweaters :) I have a thing for sweaters :)
June: Drinking hot chocolate and sledding probably :)
2. What is your favorite part of the holidays?
Ginny: I would definitely say how happy everyone is. Everyone becomes happy and kind and just full of the holiday spirit :)
June: I agree with Ginny, and I get to spend time with my family.
3. What is your favorite holiday song?
Ginny: White Christmas. Or this really pretty song we're playing in orchestra called Sheep May Safely Graze by Johann Sebastian Bach.
June: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
4. Do you have a favorite winter food?
Ginny: YES!! We make apple pie, pumpkin fluff (which is divine), and chocolate crinkle cookies. They are all amazing :)
June: Chocolate crinkle cookies :)
5. Do you go outside after it snows? If so, what games do you play (sledding, snowman building, snowball fights, etc.)?
Ginny and June: It depends on how much snow we get. Usually we get a foot or more when it snows so we do go outside. We don't go out very often, but the last time we did (which was Christmas Eve last year) we sled on the hill in our backyard or we have a snowball fight. :)
Thanks again Olivia!! 
We nominate:
and Rylee
We also got nominated for our own award, the Grateful Blogger tag by Kelsey and Ella Louise. Thanks girls, ans sorry it took us so long to get this up!! June is busy right now, so she told me to just do this one by myself. She stands by what I say though :)
Ginny:
1. I am thankful for my family. They have been there for me through thick and thin, and I don't think I could live without them ;)
2. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn at school and from the books I read. They expand my vocabulary, and make me more aware of the world around me.
3. I am thankful for my sister (June!!!!) and my brother because they have always been my buddies who I know I can count on :)
4. I am thankful for being so fortunate to have a roof over my head, and to be able to live well. I know my parents have worked very hard to provide everything we need.
5. I am thankful for my dolls, and even though I know they're just dolls, I also know that they will keep my secrets, allow me to rant without judging me, and allow me to talk to them without them interrupting.
6. I am thankful for my seventh grade English teacher Mr. C, my U.S. History teacher Mrs. E, and my middle school orchestra teacher Mr. F. My English teacher was the teacher that proved to me that I would survive middle school, and that I would make friends. My U.S History teacher proved to me that I don't have to be embarrassed for being a good student, and that that is a good thing. Mr. F helped me turn in to the violinist I am today, without him, I would never have learned vibrato, or 12/8 time, or countless other things he helped me learn to do. 
7. I am thankful for music. For the longest time, I didn't know what my talent was, and once I discovered my talent for playing the violin, I knew that I would stick with it forever.
8. I am thankful for writing, because without it, I wouldn't want to be an author, and I wouldn't have books to read. I'm kind of a book geek, but through writing and reading, I've discovered that there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
9. I am thankful for photography, because without it, I wouldn't be able to see many things in the world. Photography has really affected my life.
10. I am thankful for all of you, because without you, we wouldn't have a blog. It'd just be a bunch of pictures on a private page that no one else would ever read. 

Thanks again Ella, Kelsey and Olivia!
~<3Ginny~ and **June**
P.S. WE GOT OUR CHRISTMAS TREE UP WHICH MEANS WE CAN DO CHRISTMAS PORTRAITS OF THE GIRLS!!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards girl! And oooh I wish we had our Christmas tree! We probably won't get ours for a week or so. Can't wait to see the portraits! ^-^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Thanks again!! Ooh, I hope you get yours soon :)
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me!^-^
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards! Loved reading your answers! Thanks so much for nominating me! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You're very welcome!
      ~<3Ginny~ and **June**

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! Don't say anything rude, swear, and be sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated! Thanks lovelies!
~Ginny, June, and all the Girls