Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Le Soir Noir~Season 1, Part 3

First, let me tell you all that you are some of the sweetest people I have ever met (in a manner of speaking). You all made me feel much better last night (in case you didn't know, I felt a little ashamed of how lame our posts have gotten recently). You all are so right, it's our blog and we need to do it at our pace. That being said, June and I will definitely make a bigger effort to post more often :) You can read part one and two here.
I will make a poster for Le Soir Noir soon hopefully *Added in later-YESSSS, I MADE IT FINALLYYYYYYY*

You guys, I'm all excited about my own series, that I've been working on for three months, I mean seriously, I came up with this story, I should be all excited for you, but I'm equally as excited; I'm insane X)
~x~x~x~
From Josette's POV
 I shut the door, the young woman's voice still ringing in my ears.
 I closed my eyes. I was overwhelmed by this strange girl, and by the fatigue from two sleepless nights.
 I walked away from the girl's room, heading toward the doors of the hospital, where the secretary, Bernadette, sat behind un pupitre petit.
 "Bonsoir, Bernadette."
 Bernadette was looking at a small book filled with patients names. She had just turned the page.
 Bernadette looked up, her spectacles slightly askew. "Uh, bonsoir Nurse Josette. Desole, je suis tres fatigue le soir." She blinked rapidly as if trying to wake herself up. "Comment etait le patiente? Et comment elle s'appelle?"
 I sighed. "Je ne sais pas. She didn't give me the chance to ask."
Bernadette took off her spectacles and closed her eyes.
 When she opened them again she said, "Why do our patients always have to be so difficult after a traumatic experience?" She looked at me and frowned.
 "Josette, est-ce que tu vas bien?" She must have seen my look of exhaustion.
She walked over to me and touched my arm lightly. "You should go rest."
I smiled half-heartedly, "Unfortunately, I can't. I have to continue to check on our mysterious patient."
Bernadette nodded, looking sympathetic.
 I walked away from her desk, heading towards the girl's room.
I opened the door carefully, hoping not to bother her.
However, when I opened the door, she was not there. The bed was empty, and her dress and shoes were also missing.
 I leaned against the wall, overwhelmed with the onslaught of things I knew I would now have to deal with. Why couldn't she just stay put?
~To Be Continued~
La Dictionaire Francais:
un pupitre petit~a small desk
Bonsoir~good evening
Desole, je suis tres fatigue le soir~Sorry, I am very tired tonight.
Comment etait le patiente? Et comment elle s'appelle?~ How was the patient? And what is her name?
Je ne sais pas~ I don't know
Est-ce que tu vas bien?~ Are you doing okay?

Predictions?
~<3Ginny~

12 comments:

  1. Holy crud Ginny.
    This is amazing. Your writing style is gorgeous; so vivid. I love it. ^___^
    And I love the poster!! If I hadn't just printed 11 pages of miscellaneous stuff for the wall I'd print it right now. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Adi, that means so much to me :) Hahaha!! I totally understand, we ran out of paper recently XD
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
    2. No problem!!!
      Hehe, I wish the paper was the problem. I'm afraid it's the amount of ink I suck up. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    3. Oh, dear! xD That is a problem :)
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  2. So cool Ginny! Your really good at writing!=)
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rylee, that is so sweet of you to say <3
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  3. J'aime! This is super awesome.
    I'll go print out that poster now....
    Like Adi, said you writing is really vivid and connected, in other words, it's really, really good :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je suis tres hereux! :) Thank you! Aww, thanks, that is pretty cool that you guys print out these posters :) Thank you so much Zoe, all of your comments have really made my day <3
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  4. Wow! This photoseries is absolutely incredible! I love it! :D I nominated you for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award! Here's a link to my post about it:
    http://ohmydollies.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-your-blog-makes-me-smile-award.html

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Shelby-Grace! You're such a sweetheart :) Thanks, we'll put it up soon :)
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  5. Oooh! I love this series sooo much! This part was awesome and I can't wait for the next part! ;)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kaitlyn, that means a lot to me :) I'm glad, I should have it up pretty soon since it is another indoor part :)
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! Don't say anything rude, swear, and be sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated! Thanks lovelies!
~Ginny, June, and all the Girls