Saturday, November 15, 2014

Snowflakes

As much as I hate the snow, (and trust me, I think snow is beautiful before it gets stepped in and gets dirty because of the cars and stuff) I do believe it has a certain beauty, especially for photos. That is the ONLY reason I braved the snow and went into the backyard. AND GUYS, I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS OUR FIFTIETH POST. FIFTY!!! AND 38 FOLLOWERS WHICH IS INSANE. AND 5,600 ALMOST 5,700 VIEWS IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE. I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE YOU!! Alright, I'm going to stop writing in all caps because it is killing my OCD. (I don't actually have OCD, but I can be a little obsessive over things like this)
This is the temp right now:







Ugh, and it is supposed to get colder tonight!! Compared to what it usually is this time of year (anywhere between 10 and 20 degrees), this isn't too bad, but the wind chill makes it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy worse. Just ew.

(Sorry, the pics are a bit blurry since it is getting so dark outside)

 Sorry about the footprints. I'm a little over protective of the girls sometimes. There's about an inch of snow outside, but I didn't want to set Cece in that much snow. 



I had to wear my coat and boots. It was actually kind of weird putting on my coat because it felt so heavy compared to my Aeropostale jackets. I was a little alarmed xD Also, trust me, this coat makes me looks kind of marshmallow like since it's too big. (I'm like a medium and a half, but of course, they don't have that size :P) 

Some of you may have seen my comments on Adi's post on Google +, but for those of you who didn't, expect to see a Mockingjay type post on Friday ;) It's coming at ya :)

Which was your favorite pic?
~<3Ginny~

9 comments:

  1. I think we're both on the same page about snow; pretty but just no. xD
    And oh Ginny, thank you for making me realize that I'm not only going to spam everyone on Google + for the Hobbit, but on the blog too. xD
    ~Adi
    P.S. CONGRATS ON THE FOLLOWERS, POSTS, AND PAGEVIEWS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha!! Yeah, we totally are. You're welcome, people will just have to deal with it! xD Thanks so much Adi!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!!I think I like the 5th pic best;) Haha yeah, When I went outside today to take a few pics of Kit, I put on my winter coat,boots,ear warmers, and gloves on!! It was fall one day ad winter the next!! Brrrrrrrr!!
    ~Rylee<3
    xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rylee ♥ I love that one too :) Yeah, it seriously did go from fall to winter too fast!!!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  3. Yeah, snow is so pretty before people step in it and car slosh around in it :0p
    I decided to go for a little bike ride today (bad idea) since all the snow melted. Let's just say I couldn't feel my face OR toes and I had on like two coats!! So freezing.
    Cecile is so cute! I love her green jacket, it brings out her hazel eyes :0)
    (I really like your coat by the way, the purplish color and the style is cool.)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it totally is :| Ah yes. Bike rides when it's cold really are the worst. :[ Cece says thank you! That's the reason I got it for her, I thought it would look really pretty on her :) Aww, thanks!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  4. The little photoshoot is sooo pretty! I love Cecile's coat! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Cece says thank you as well :)
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! Don't say anything rude, swear, and be sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated! Thanks lovelies!
~Ginny, June, and all the Girls