Friday, November 21, 2014

ARE YOU PSYCHED? 'CUZ I'M PSYCHED!!!!

You guys. Mockingjay. Today. Which equals squealing my head off because I'm so excited. You guys better be ready to read all about my obsession. And those of you who read this entire post, I commend you because I know that not many of you are into the Hunger Games. So enjoy guys! (I got most of these pictures off of Facebook or thehungermemes.net, so I don't really know who the original images are from. Therefore, I give credit to all of those Facebook pages and the Hunger Memes)
~•~•~•~•~
First of all, I am going to start with the basics, because who doesn't love a good movie poster?
:)
Aww yeah!! Catching Fire Movie Posters!! When I first saw these, I freaked out just a little bit. I mean, they used lines from the book...and they had the date and everything!! I remember thinking, "I can't wait that long!" Now I'm thinking, "That came really fast, and now Mockingjay is out!!"
:)
Before you guys have to find out in a much more alarming way, Finnick is one of my very favorite characters. He's kind of one of those characters that you can't help but have a crush on (June thinks I'm crazy for having a crush on a fictional character, but be honest, you all do)
Va
Whs
Sh
:)
Hh
Bzb
Dhd
Bsh
Zgs
Bs
Gxbs
I can't tell you how perfect these Mockingjay posters are! All of the actors they chose look nearly EXACTLY like I imagined them, which is always a good thing. 
Now I'm just going to do some random interview,edit type things :)
Ga

Hs

Sjs

Zb
This is literally my life. 
Ff
;
Except it is already over soo....throw me into a deeper cliff. 
:)

:)
Ugh, they waited to long to put up the trailer :P
:)
You probably will only understand this one if you have read the books. :)
:)
Xb
I thought this was pretty fabulous! My friend T and I do something similar to this, we call it a book debate :)
:)
:)
This is so true I never imagined it as it was above :)
:)
Hs
Js
:)
If you also were waiting for the trailer for all that time, I'm sure you share my pain. 
:)
For a while, our little bro was obsessed with Toy Story, so I have a great appreciation for this :)
:)
Once again, only makes sense if you read the books. 
:)
:)
I'm pretty sure we all feel this way about our fandom :P
:)
I thought some of you Marvel/Tom Hiddleston fans would have a great appreciation for this. Also, sorry about the blurred out words, we don't like swearing :)
:)
Percy Jackson reference :)
:)
:)
:)

:)
:)
*incoherent sobbing*
:)

:)
:)
:)
Oh Josh...xD
:)
:)
:)
Bs
I don't know if I could actually imagine Disney characters fighting to the death; it's a little disturbing. 
:)
:)
:)
In case you haven't noticed, I reference nearly everything to books. Even books to books. 

:)
:)
:)
:)
;)
;)
:)
:)
;)

:)

:)
Hs
Vs
Hs
Hs
This is just a song they sing in the books, it doesn't really have much to do with the story, I just like it. (obviously not for its content ;))

Sjs
This is the most accurate map that anyone has made of Panem. Once again, I never ever imagined it like this xD Literally, people researched this. You have to have A LOT of spare time to be able to do that :)
Vs
:)
:)
:)
:)
xD
:)
:)
That look on Snow's face though...
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
I figured all of you Frozen fans would probably like this :)
:)
:)
:)
This part in the movie and the book broke my heart just a little bit :')
:)
:)
:)
:)
Les Miserables :) I really hope we read this next year in French :)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)

Sh
:)
:)
:)
Isn't this art beautiful? I NEED TO FIND THE ARTIST!!! 
:)
Wouldn't it be cool if this were true?
:)
;)
:)
This is literally one of my favorite things ever. EVER.
:)
:(
NO PEETA!! THIS IS NOT OKAY I AM NOT OKAY.
:)
I think these may be song lyrics, but I'm not entirely sure. Can anyone clarify?
:)
:)
I may or may not be trying to get the materials to sew this dress ;)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
I hate how distant they are from one another in Catching Fire. Although, it makes sense. She didn't really love him until the end. 
:)
:)
:)
:)
I'm dying xD
:)
:)

:)
:)
Vb
Cc
Dcv
Cv
Gg
Bxh
Bd
Hsh
Sb
Hs
Sj

Su
Wu
Sys
Bz
Sv
Sh
:)

:)
:)
:)
:)
I thought I would end with this just for fun :)

Well, that's it!! YOU GUYS THOUGH, I WAS SO RIGHT ABOUT HOW MOCKINGJAY PART ONE ENDS. I WON'T TELL BUT I AM GOING TO DIE. (I haven't seen it yet, I just asked a friend who had seen it. I know that seems weird that I would ask about the ending, but I've already read the books, and plus, I have known it would end the way it does for months.) If you read the whole thing, comment "The Mockingjay lives" below :)

Thanks for reading my slightly obsessive post! ;)
~<3Ginny~

14 comments:

  1. I wish I could comment that I read it all but oh my lord Ginny I saw spots. xD
    Although to be honest my Hobbit post will probably be longer because I've already started planning. xD
    I think I made it halfway through... even though I'm not a Hunger Games fan, some of the stuff was amusing. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yeah, I kind of chose a lot of photos. Some spoiled Mockingjay, so I didn't post them, but if I had this would have been much longer xD Yeah, I'm expecting that :) Well that was my aim. I knew not many of you liked THG so I just wanted to amuse you :)
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
    2. I'm putting my post together in advance right now and I may or may not literally have 133... it's not even done yet. xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha!!! Oh my goodness Adi, I do believe we are a bit over obsessed :)
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
    4. Ah, but in the best way. ^-^
      xD
      ~Adi

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Also I nominated you for 2 awards!
    Ella xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOCKINGJAY LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OJFIEJiMGKJMGLDJLJGLKJFKGNSGNJKGKLRTGJRJGJRJHTOIJHOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF THESE SOOO MUCH, ESPECIALLY THE FIRST TWO INTERVIEWS!! DOWN WITH BEIBER, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT!!!! XD SORRY FOR ALL CAPS, BUT YOU GOT ME ALL PSYCHED UP!!!!!!!!!
    ~CLAIRE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS THE MOCKINGJAY LIVESSSSSS!!!!! I KNOW, I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE. HAHAHAHA!!! YES. DOWN WITH BIEBER. THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE QUITE INTERESTING TO SEE XD AHH, YES THOSE INTERVIEWS CRACKED ME UP XD THAT IS TOTALLY FINE!! I'M GLAD SOMEONE IS AS PSYCHED AS I AM :)
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  4. Wow. That's LOT of pictures (It's a good thing.). :D
    I wish there were that many Narnia pictures! Or I could be as obsessed and excited over the new Narnia movie as Hobbit and HG fans! BUT NO. THE PEOPLE WILL NOT MAKE THE NEXT MOVIE!!! UGH UGH UGH.
    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! Yes, out of the nearly three hundred pics I had, I chose these 'cuz they were my favs :) Ugh, yes. Narnia is way underappreciated. I only ever read the very first book and part of the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, but I LOVED THEM. I need to finish the series. Sigh, my to read list just got longer xD Oh really? That's dumb :1
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  5. The Mockingjay lives! But I think my eyes are pretty much dead :P
    I can't wait to see Mockingjay! My science teacher went to the premier on Thursday, I was SO jealous! But my mom and I are going to go see it soon :D
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha!! Yeah, mine were too after writing that xD Ugh, total jealousy :P June, my mom and I are going to go see it soon too :)
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! Don't say anything rude, swear, and be sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated! Thanks lovelies!
~Ginny, June, and all the Girls