Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award

Sweet Miss Shelby-Grace from Oh My Dollies  created an award and nominated us for it! Thanks Shelby-Grace, you're very sweet!!
Here are the rules:
1. If you've been nominated, answer the questions at the bottom of the post, and nominate five to eight doll blogs and provide five to eight questions for your nominees to answer. You can make up your own questions or just use the one I made. 

2. Link back to the original post about this award on the Oh My Dollies blog 

3. Include this list of rules in your post

4. Add the Your Blog Makes Me Happy Award image (located at the top of this post) to your sidebar or your awards page
Now onto the questions!!
1.) What inspired you to create your own doll blog?
Ginny and June: Our love of American Girl did, and so did the plethora of blogs already created. :)
2.) Do you like customized dolls?
Ginny: YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't want another doll, but if I did get one, I would want to get one I could customize or Julie :) (I bet that some of you can guess who I would customize a doll to be *winks* *sings a four note tune*)
June: Yeah, I think they're nice. I probably won't get one though :)
3.) Do you prefer MyAGs or Girl Of The Year?
Ginny: Probably GOTY, but I like MAG's too :)
June: GOTY's because of my Izzy :)
4.)  If you could choose anywhere in the world to have a dolly photo-op, where would you choose?
Ginny: Oh goodness, probably a forest in Oregon or on the beach somewhere. OR IN PARIS BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE UNEXPLAINABLY AMAZING.  (I kind of have this thing for France ;))
June: I would like to do it on the beach or in England because I have always wanted to go there.
5.) Do you design your own doll clothes?
Ginny: Well, I sew my own doll clothes and add my own little things into them, but I've never designed my own pattern for one, although I would really like to :)
June: Nah, not really.

6.) What is your favorite doll brand?

Ginny and June: AMERICAN GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7.) Do you prefer photo stories or crafts on other doll blogs?
Ginny: Probably photostories because I LOVE reading, but also, we usually don't have many of the things we would need for a craft. 
June: I like photostories better because they are more interesting.
8.) What is your favorite American Girl Doll and why?
Ginny: Oh, geez. I couldn't decide on just one, because then I would be picking favorites. I love Molly, Felicity, Cecile, Julie, Caroline, Nicki, Marie-Grace, and I love MAG 55 too. :)
June: Emily, Kit, Ruthie, Isabelle, Rebecca, Samantha, Kirsten, Mia, and Addy. 
Thanks again Shelby-Grace!!
We nominate:
Here are the questions:
1. What is your all time favorite book?
2. Who is your least favorite AG doll?
3. What is your favorite holiday?
4. Are you excited for snow or are you very annoyed about it (like Ginny)?
5. How did you come up with a name for your blog?
6. What is the weirdest word you have ever heard?
7. Marvel Comics or DC comics? (we came up with this question because our bro was wearing a Spider Man shirt :))
8. What do you like best about blogging?
Thanks again Shelby-Grace, you are amazing!
~<3Ginny~ and **June**


12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your extremely kind complements! That means a ton to me. Thank you so much for participating in the award!

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much for tagging me, it was a lot of fun! I tagged you back btw! xD
    http://tangledintheblueimpala.blogspot.com/2014/11/i-am-horrible-person-for-taking-forever.html#more

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome Kelsey!! Haha, okay thanks!!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
    2. Haha, guess what? I nominated you for another award! xD
      http://tangledintheblueimpala.blogspot.com/2014/11/stahp-ur-too-sweet-for-ur-own-good-award.html

      ~K

      Delete
  3. Yay! I'll try and get round to doing this soon. It seems to be blog award season at the moment, and I've been given at least two awards already, and maybe some others that I've forgotten about :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, sounds great!! Yeah, it so does!! That's okay, we just barely got caught up on awards, it was like one after another!!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
    2. I know right! I just got nominated for yet another one now xD
      <3
      Jessica
      xo

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the award! I enjoyed reading it! Thanks sooo much for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! Don't say anything rude, swear, and be sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated! Thanks lovelies!
~Ginny, June, and all the Girls