Monday, November 17, 2014

More Awards :)

Since you are all too stinkin sweet, we got nominated for two more awards!! Thank you to Kelsey and Meghan!! You two are such sweethearts <3
First, the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award, again :)

Here are the rules (even though we already posted them :))
1. If you've been nominated, answer the questions at the bottom of the post, and nominate five to eight doll blogs and provide five to eight questions for your nominees to answer. You can make up your own questions or just use the one I made. 

2. Link back to the original post about this award on the Oh My Dollies blog 

3. Include this list of rules in your post

4. Add the Your Blog Makes Me Happy Award image (located at the top of this post) to your sidebar or your awards page

(These rules were inspired by the Blogger Recognition Award rules because I thought they were great Blog Award rules :) )

Alrighty, now for the questions :)
1. Which American Girl doll do you want next?
Ginny: JULIE!!! Or maybe Caroline or MAG # 55 :) But mostly Julie :)
June: Samantha, Addy, or Mia.
2. If you could create a Girl Of The Year doll, who/what would she be?
Ginny: Since I love volleyball, I would probably choose a girl who had a Hispanic or African background who plays volleyball :)
June: She would be an artistic girl who once lived in England.
3. What My American Girl doll is your favorite?
Ginny:Well, there are so many, probably 55, 44, 56, and 61. I also love 38.
June: 21 and 56 :)
4. Why did you start LOVING AG dolls?
Ginny and June: We got our own AG dolls in 2007!!
5. What's your favorite color?
Ginny: Lime green and lavender. Yellow comes in a close second to those two though :)
June: Aqua blue (turquoise) and coral :)
6. What other companies do you love beside American Girl?
Ginny: Doll companies? Or others? If it is a doll company, I like Madame Alexander (not the 18" ones, the little really expensive ones). I have Jo (from Little Women), and I think she is absolutely gorgeous. I also love OG's accessories for dolls, but not necessarily the dolls themselves. If it is not a doll company...ummmm....book publishing companies? 
June: I like OG, TY Beanie Babies, and home made dolls :)
7. What is your favorite American Girl doll blog?
Ginny: You are trying to make me choose? You are all such amazing people, I can't choose just one :)
June: I can't choose!
8. What's your favorite AG outfit?
Ginny: Once again, I have to choose?? Maybe Lissie's holiday gown. Or Nicki's Gala outfit. Or maybe Cecile's Meet outfit. To be honest, I'm not really sure which is my fav :)
June: Any of Ruthie's or Kit's Dresses.
9. Would you rather buy doll items from the store or make them?
Ginny: I think I would rather make them, but that requires more fabric, so if I had more fabric, I would always make the clothes.
June: I'm not a very experienced sewer, so I would probably just buy AG's outfits. 
10. Do you play any sports?
Ginny: I used to play volleyball, but the rec center I was playing at was VERY unorganized, so I was always being put on teams of kids of whom I was older than (like by three or four years) so it didn't really work out. They didn't have a team for the other kids so I of course had to teach them to play volleyball. I'm planning to try out for my school's team next year though :)
June: Not at the moment, but I used to play soccer.
Thank you so much Meghan!!

Now for Kelsey's award!
Here are the rules:
  • Nominate somebody who you you believe is  uber sweet, who is always leaving nice comments, or is just a great, kind Blogger friend of yours.
  • Answer the questions the Blogger who nominated you asked, and then come up with at least 5 new, original questions for your nominees to answer
  • Be sure to leave a comment on the nominees blog, letting them know that they've been nominated. Leave a link to the post so they can easily find it as well. 
  • You must nominate at least 10 people. Tagbacks are allowed, as is nominating people more than once
  • Copy and paste the guidelines so that everybody knows what the heck is going on xD
  • And finally, have FUN!
(You obviously don't HAVE to do the tag if you're nominated, but you must answer the questions if you want the award on your blog. :))
1. If you could visit any fictional world, where would you go and why?
Ginny: Well, THG is my fav series, but I'm not so sure I want to go to Panem. (Unless of course I could be like a phantom or something who wouldn't actually be there) So, I would love to go to Camp Half Blood, Hogwarts, or Maycomb because those are places in my all time favorite books and I love them :) (Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, To Kill A Mockingbird)
June: I would love to go to Bayern, the Land of Stories, and Chicago (Divergent)2. Favorite thing to do to cure boredom?
Ginny: READ!!!
June: Play dolls and draw (or paint)!3. Who is your idol?
Ginny: To be honest I'm not really sure. Fictional: Katniss or Hermione. Real: My parents :)
June: I admire Tris from Divergent and my parents :)4. Tom Hiddleston or Justin Bieber? (trick question)
Ginny: Ha. Haha. Hahaha!! Well, there is no way that I would ever say Justin Bieber, so Tom Hiddleston all the way :) (I mean, who would say no to Loki?)
June: Huh? Who is the first guy?5. What would your superhero name be?
Ginny: This may sound dumb, but when we were little, June and I made ourselves into superheroes. My name was Sunbeam :)
June: I was Star Princess!!6. Have you ever watched an utterly random movie because an actor you knew was in it?
Ginny: Probably, I just can't think of one at the moment :)
June: Nope. 7. Favorite band(s) at the moment?
Ginny: You even have to ask? ONE DIRECTION ALL THE WAY!!! I say it loud, I say it proud :)
June: Uh, NONE!!8. Gif or jif?
Ginny: I had no idea that there was even a such thing as JIF. 
June: Jif as in peanut butter!!

Thanks again girls!!
We already nominated some people for the Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award, you can see that here.
For the STAHP Ur Too Sweet For Ur Own Good Award we nominate:

Here are your questions:
1. Peanut Butter or Jelly?
2. Do you ever watch the commercials on TV just to see a trailer for a new movie?
3. What is your favorite date (ex: 11/14 because blah, we know this is a little random, yes.)
4. Have you ever had a friend that you know will be there for you forever?
5. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
6. If you were only allowed to have one more American Girl Doll, who would you choose?
7. What are you planning to be when you grow up?
8. Favorite subject in school?
9. Can you sew? If so, what do you like to sew best?
~<3Ginny~ and **June**

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny and June! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for my new tag, the Winter Wonders tag! :D Here is the original post: http://aggeeks.blogspot.com/2014/11/winter-wonders-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia!! Since we're still drowning in awards/tags, we'll try to post it tomorrow!!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  2. Congrats on all the awards! I had fun reading them! Thanks so so much for nominating me! It means a lot! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! Don't say anything rude, swear, and be sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated! Thanks lovelies!
~Ginny, June, and all the Girls