- Thank the person who nominated you, they will surely appreciate it! Also, leave a link back to the person who nominated you.
- Write about ten things you are thankful for. Here is the tricky part though; you can't just say you are grateful for gum or video games or whatever "little" thing it is you want to discuss. Think deeply about what is really really important to you, such as family, or life in it of itself. Explain why you are thankful for those things.
- Tag ten other bloggers; our goal is to tag everyone!! Comment on the blogs you nominate so that they will know that they were tagged!
- Add the pic above to you sidebar or award page thanking the person (or people) who tagged you.
So, here is an example:
1. We are thankful for our wonderful family because they support us in everything we do.
2. We are thankful for the support we have received from so many amazing bloggers because you are the reason we have a blog :)
3. We are thankful for the arts and music for enriching our lives with beauty.
You get the gist?
Now for the award I made up!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Take a picture representing one of your talents. It could include a picture of a doll(s), or something that represents your talent you chose.
- Answer the 5 questions below:
- Nominate at least three people that you have NEVER nominated for an award before. No tag backs!!
- Ask them the same five questions I ask you.
- Comment on their blog letting them know that you nominated them.
- Add the pic above on your sidebar or award page thanking the person (or people) who nominated you.
1. When did you first begin your talent?
2. Why do you love to do this? (your talent)
3. Who or what inspired you to begin your talent?
4. Is your talent a performing art, a visual art, or something else?
5. Do you have to practice your talent to improve?
Thanks for reading everyone, and have fun nominating!!
~<3Ginny~ and **June**