Monday, November 10, 2014

I'm Glad You Don't Hate Us

You may be wondering why that is the title. Our reason is that we have been really bad at posting lately. Everybody has been getting their new series' up, and I realized that June has done extremely well with the Runaway Princesses, but I have only posted two episodes/parts/whatever you want to call it of Le Soir Noir. Two Episodes???????????? You guys, that is totally not acceptable. :[ Now I am going to have to postpone it until April, which is equally as unacceptable. I will try to get up the last one this weekend, but once again I have things planned (i.e. a HG movie night with one of my buddies, B which equals total fangirling because only eleven days until Mockingjay. If you are as excited as I am (which is really excited :)) comment "The Mockingjay Lives" below ;)) The third episode is another indoors one, so that should be somewhat feasible to be able to accomplish ;) (Suddenly, the climate has gone from somewhat sunny and 70 degree weather to cold and rainy. CURSE YOU BIPOLAR WEATHER!!!!) I have been meaning to make movie poster like things for Le Soir Noir, but alas, school. Enough said right? *sighs* This is why I'm glad that you (hopefully) don't hate us because seriously, our posts really stink right now. Please bear with our dumbness for a little while longer, we'll recover from school soon enough =) Was this post too essay-ish? I'm still in essay writing mode, (Comparing and contrasting Elizabeth I and Isabella I, or no, maybe it was their religious policies...? :P) and I finished the essay like two hours ago. Ugh. School=ewwww right now. Alrighty, that's enough of my apologies I assume =D Love you all, you are amazing <3 Ooh, one more thing. I think I may cancel Stitch-It Saturday as a series, and just do it as a once in a while thing. I just don't have any time for taking pictures of my sewing (which seems to be really crappy right now) and all of the things I have taken pics of has turned out really crappy so....yeah. Goodbye my lovelies!
~<3Ginny~

16 comments:

  1. Aw, don't worry about Le Soir Noir, just think; both if my series, COG and Ashes haven't been updated in weeks =/ and ugh essay writing is poop man. So I feel your pain. I hope you two have a great week! ♥(school wise and free time wise)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Maddie :) I guess that is true. Yeah essay writing=total stupidness , just, eww. I was just glad I kind of knew what the essay was going to be about :) Aww thank you Maddie!! I hope you have a great week too <3
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  2. Don't you gals worry about anything. Your blog is lovely, and I say just get things up when you can. Everybody's a different type of Blogger, and I say you should just relax. ^-^
    And don't even start with me on comparison-and-contrast essays. I hate those with a fierce, burning passion. xD
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adi, that really means a lot to us <3 Ugh, yeah, they are the worst, but I think I would still choose compare and contrast over analyze and explain because those were my other options :1 Essays are the worst :D
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  3. Aw, we don't hate you Ginny! Everyone get's busy! :)
    ~Carli

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sweat! We all have lives outside of blogging. :) I only post one part of my series like...1 or 2 times a month at the most, maybe even not that and just procrastinate for like 3 months before I get the next part up. XP UHHHH.

    ~Lydia~ <3
    http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    http://disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just take your time! It's YOUR blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind you not posting for a while, sometimes I don't post for a few weeks! Life gets busy for me too and posting gets set aside. Don't feel bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you guys have all really made me feel better :)
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  7. Ugg, I know school right?! Anyways don't you guys worry a bit, school just happens and it comes first. I've had a ridiculous amount of homework too and it's maddening :0) Plus I totally get you on this weather, right now it's pouring rain and supposed to snow on Saturday. We can wait, stuff happens.
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. School=my life as of currently :) thanks Zoe :) Once again, CURSE YOU BIPOLAR WEATHER!! Weather is total craziness as of currently, I totally get it :)
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
  8. I can't wait to read your series, it sounds really cool! :)
    ~Claire @carrotandclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! Don't say anything rude, swear, and be sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated! Thanks lovelies!
~Ginny, June, and all the Girls