Sunday, November 30, 2014

Photoshoot with Isabelle + HUGE Apology

Well here goes, hey guys I am back! I know it is been forever since I posted, and I understand if you hate me now. So here I am finally posting and I am giving you a rotten photoshoot, again I am sorry, but here comes good news... I promise to post more often then I have been lately, and this  photoshoot also has a hair tutorial type thing-y so you can try it out if you want to soon. Let's get started because I know you guys are pulling your hair out right telling me to the start the photoshoot XD!!!!!!!!!!


Here is little Izzy looking out the window wanting summer to come and my cat Penny is there too I guess. (Yes I know she is in her ballet outfit, she just came back from practice) 
 Now she is sitting on the floor, in this photo she looks a bit like Anna sitting on the floor begging Elsa to come out and singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman".

                                                    Looking out the window once again.
 As I was taking this photo I was praying because I was worried Izzy would slip through the bars on our railing.
 So this is how to make the hairstyle, you need:
~ Hairbrush 
~ Hair Elastics (I use Rainbow Loom bands)
1. Take one section of hair on either side of the doll's head and braid the sections.
2. Wrap one of the sections under her head like in picture  #2 and #3 (left hand side)
3. With the other section simply wrap the hair around the top of her head like in picture #5.
4. Lastly with the remaining hair, braid it and leave it alone like in picture #2 and #3.
I am not sure what to call this hairstyle but how about Triple Braid? Maybe, maybe not?

                                                   P.S. Do you like my new signature?

11 comments:

  1. I love your new signature! Do you want to button swap?

    ~Hope~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!!!!!! Thanks Hope! Um I think we already have it up but if we don't we would love to do it!
      **June**

      Delete
  2. Nice photos! Her hair looks really pretty! I love your signature!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mint! I thought I would do something interesting for once. XD
      **June**

      Delete
  3. Nice June!! I really like your new signature!xD
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your new signature! It is so simple and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much! I liked that about it to, I actually got the background from Izzy's Sparkle Dress. By the way I love the picture of Olaf you have it is really cute!
      **June**

      Delete
  5. OF COURSE I DON'T HATE YOU!! ;) And the photos are beautiful. :)
    I love your new siggie! It's so cute! I love the bird. :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for understanding Lydia! Really? You love my photos, oh you are to kind, thanks! The birdie I loved to, that was practically what sold me on it!
      **June**

      Delete
  6. These are so pretty! I love her hair and your new signature is awesome! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! Don't say anything rude, swear, and be sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated! Thanks lovelies!
~Ginny, June, and all the Girls