Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Two Followers and Almost 600 Views!!

Ginny here again :). I know this is my second post of the day, but I wanted to thank all of our wonderful readers! We have nearly six-hundred page views and two followers (thanks Maddie and Dollympics547)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!! We have views from the U.S., Poland, Germany, and Canada! Thanks to all of you, our AMAZING readers, for helping us reach this small (yet exciting!) milestone!!!
I'm sorry Cece isn't in the photo. She is doing something important. (Ooh..mysterious) Sorry that this isn't the greatest photo ever and that June's dolls are not in it. I put it together kind of hastily. Anyway, thanks again!
~<3Ginny~

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the followers! I'm proud to be one ;)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to vote for your favorite photo story at my blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we would love to! Sorry we didn't reply, we have had spotty Internet the past two days. We will go check it out!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! Don't say anything rude, swear, and be sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated! Thanks lovelies!
~Ginny, June, and all the Girls