Sunday, July 13, 2014

Camp Doll Diaries

Hey everyone! Ginny here. So June and I started Camp Doll Diaries very very very late this year. We literally started Wednesday. (Week 6 Day 3, I believe) Anyway, June and I did a photoshoot for when the girls got there, but the pictures turned out absolutely horrific. So....instead, I'm just going to post shots from a photoshoot we call "Fruit Picking Day." (This is our first year of blogging and CDD so please bear with our cluelessness) Anyway, these are the photos I took for our little Camp activity. Enjoy!!



































I love this pic of Lissie. 

















I zoomed in on her face in this one. I still love it! ;)

















I really like the way the light illuminates the leaves on the tree. 



































Looking off into the distance...















We found a butterfly sitting on the fence while we were out. June managed to get a picture of Rebecca with it. 

















Caroline with the Honeysuckle. 

















I don't love this pic. It turned out kind of strange...

















However, I really like this one of Molly. 

















So pretty...













Doll's feet are so much fun to photograph. :)

















I really like this one of Nicki. 





















































I love this dress on Cecile.



































Bea is their Counselor. I've had her for quite a while and don't photograph her enough, so I thought she would be perfect. 
Well, that's all for today. Which pic was your favorite? 

~<3Ginny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Don't say anything rude, swear, and be sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated! Thanks lovelies!
~Ginny, June, and all the Girls