Sunday, October 5, 2014

Runaway Princesses Season 1, Episode 5

Hey guys it's June, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I (like Ginny) have had a busy past couple of weeks. I wanted to tell you all about a new series I had in mind. It's called Snazzy Sunday, and it will be an OOTW type of thing, just with a different name :), Do you guys like this type of thing, or hate it?
Anyway, here's The Runaway Princesses!!
Elsa's POV
 The light was on and I opened the door slowly. The door led to a very large bathroom.
 I quietly slipped in the door, trying not to make any sound as my feet shuffled across the cold tile.
 Up on top of the over sized counter, I saw Belle admiring herself in the mirror and quietly muttering to herself.
 I went over to the counter, and began to climb, placing my feet on the tops of the drawers.
 I finally reached the top. I peeked over the lip of the counter, watching Belle in wonder.
 I hoisted myself up, trying to keep my balance; I didn't want to fall.
 Belle turned around all of the sudden. She said, "Go away Elsa, I don't want to see you."
 "I wasn't trying to scare you Belle, but I want to know what you're doing."
 "It's none of your business, Elsa. And excuse me, my name is NOT Belle."
 Belle inched away from me. I said, surprised, "Wait, what? What do you mean you're not Belle?"
 Belle doesn't reply, but instead, races to the end of the counter, starting to climb down rapidly.

 Once Belle reached the bottom, she disappeared. I looked down and called out, "Where are you?"
 I stepped in a puddle of water, and slipped, falling off of the counter. 
 I hit the floor, and an echoing thump booms throughout the room.
 Belle reappears, standing high above me. "Are you that stupid Elsa?"
(The dots all over the pictures are supposed to be snow, because Elsa is confused and using her powers by accident)
 Half aware of what I'm doing, I stand up, turning to face Belle. I look at her, and see that she is about to smack me. 
 I panic, and the room becomes extremely cold. I strike her with my powers.
"Oh, no, not again," I whisper, watching Belle as she tumbles to the ground. The floor turns to ice.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

Who do you think Belle really is, and do you like the twist so far?
**June**

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! The twists so far are really interesting. Hmmmm... Who could Belle be...?
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Zoe, your so sweet! Well I am not going to tell you who Belle is, that would be total spoiler alert!
    **June**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the story it is so prefect.

    -Allison
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Allison! I love Disney Movies and fairytales so I agree too.
      **June**

      Delete
  4. I really like this! :) Snazzy Sunday sounds great!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mint! I am excited for Snazzy Sunday too, I am hoping for it to be a little different than OOTW though.
      **June**

      Delete
  5. Oooooh! I am loving this story so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! Don't say anything rude, swear, and be sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated! Thanks lovelies!
~Ginny, June, and all the Girls