Saturday, January 10, 2015

Le Soir Noir~Season 1, Episode 5

YAY, I'M SO EXCITED!! I finally took photos for this after neglecting it for a month!! We have a lot of snow outside, which I thought would make it harder to film this, but it turns out that the snow may help me with a twist in the story. S:) Anyway children, enjoy this immensely.
~
From Bernadette's POV
 "Stop right there," I say, seeing the auburn haired girl in the red cloak. I know that it must be our mysterious patient.
"Honey, you need to stay here. We're here to help, none of us will hurt you."
The girl stops and turns slightly, so that I can just see the corner of one emerald green eye.
"How do I know you won't hurt me? How can you prove it?"
 I think for a moment and say, "Well, we are all health professionals who are here to help you. We want nothing more than to assure that you are healthy before we can let you go. S'il vous plait, cherie, nous voulons aider vous!"
 "Je suis desole, but I can't trust anyone right now, I have to find her, or she's doomed."
 "Hun, we don't know who 'she' is. We need you to tell us, along with your own name."
 However, the girl darts around the corner, leaving me alone and feeling rather exasperated.
 "Please, don't run. We need to talk to you!"
I follow her around the corner.
 She opens the door and rushes out into the cool morning.
 I follow in close pursuit, barely catching the door as she attempts to slam it behind her.
 When she emerges from the hospital, she seems disoriented by either the landscape or the weather; I can't tell which.
 However, it doesn't stop her for long, she begins to sprint, cape billowing out behind her, away from the hospital.
 "Wait!! I'm not joking, we really can help you," I yell. "You just have to give us that opportunity."
 The girl hadn't made it far, but she still takes a few steps closer to me and says, "I'm tired of counting on other people. I've done it my entire life, and I can't do it anymore because they always let me down, no matter what. I am the only one who can save Aurelie. It's my fault she's gone, so I am the only one who can get her back."
 She turns and sprints away, not looking back once.
 I sigh and murmur to myself, "Maybe Josette can get through to her. I need to have her find her."
Shivering from the cold, I turn and walk straight into the hospital, immediately beginning to think about what to do next.
La Dictionaire Francais:
S'il vous plait, cherie, nous voulons aider vous:  Please, honey, we want to help you
Je suis desole: I'm sorry
~
What do you guys think? Do you have any predictions as to who Aurelie is?

I already took the pictures for E.6 (I'm being legit this time, I really did), so I'm going to type that up and schedule it to post tomorrow!
See you all tomorrow my lovelies!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This just keeps getting better and better!!! I can't wait till the next part! You are such a good writer! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm glad it's getting more interesting. Aww, thanks, that made my day :)
      ~Ginny

      Delete
  2. I am glad to see it's back!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading this series! I think Aurelie is the girl's little sister.
    Can't wait for tomorrow :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, I'm very glad you enjoy it! Ooh, good guess. :)
      ~Ginny

      Delete
  4. Ooh, this is getting deep and emotional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?? I was getting emotional while taking the pics ;)
      ~Ginny

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! Don't say anything rude, swear, and be sure to treat everyone the way you would want to be treated! Thanks lovelies!
~Ginny, June, and all the Girls